Section 80EE of the Income Tax Act with Auto Calculate Income Tax Preparation Software in Excel for the Non-Govt Employees for the F.Y.2023-24 and A.Y.2024-25 as per Budget 2023
Act which is Rs. 50,000 a year with interest paid towards the purchase of your first home.
Therefore, Budget 2023 under Section 80EE:
When calculating the capital gain on the sale of a residential property, the owner’s cost of the property does not include interest on the mortgage loan. This is the total amount claimed as deductions during the holding period of the property.
In other words,
The provisions of section 80EE
However, Here are the highlights of Section 80EE of the Income Tax Act, of 1961:
|Eligibility||Only first-time homebuyers|
|Exclusions||HUF/ Company/ Factory building|
|Property Ownership||For instance, On the date of loan sanctioning, the taxpayer should not own any other house property except on which the home loan is taken The taxpayer should own the residential house property on which the loan is taken|
|Employment Status||Available to both salaried and self-employed individuals|
|Maximum Deduction||Rs. 50,000|
|Loan Amount||Above all, The loan amount should not exceed Rs. 35 lakh|
|Additional Deduction||Deduction u/ Section 80EE is in addition to the deduction of Rs. 2 lakhs available under Section 24 of the IT Act|
|Loan Amount||In addition, Deduction only on loans taken to buy a residential house property|
|Property Value||After that, The value of the property should not exceed Rs. 50 lakh|
|Loan Issuing Authority||Financial Institutions Housing Finance Company|
|Tax Claim for Joint House Ownership||If both owners pay joint ownership of the house and loan installments: Both the joint owners can claim a deduction under Section 80EE|
For instance, Income Tax relief U/s 80EE, section 80C and section 24(b)
Above all, Provided under u/Sec 80EE, Sec 80C, Sec 24 of the Income Tax Act.
|Section 80EE||Section 80C||Section 24|
|Similarly, Rs. 50,000 on home loan interest payments for first-time home buyers, this is in addition to discounts of up to Rs. 2 Lakh U/Sec 24. Hence, the exemption limit u/Sec 24 should first be deleted before claiming exemption under Section 80EE,||Rs. 1.5 Lakh in investments in special tax saving instruments like Public Provident Fund (PPF), Equity Linked Savings Schemes (ELSS), and National Savings Certificate (NSC).||However, Credit is Rs. 2 lakh on payment of interest on housing loan taken for purchase, construction, or renovation of residential property, the personal property only|
In addition, Exemptions under section 80EE, section 80C and section 24
|Particulars||Deductions Available On||Tax Deductions (in Rs.)|
|Self-Occupied Residential Property||Rental Residential Property|
|Section 24||Interest on Home Loan||Rs. 2 Lakhs||No Limit|
|Section 80C||Principal Home Loan Amount||Rs. 1.5 Lakhs||Rs. 1.5 Lakhs|
|Section 80EE||Interest on Home Loan||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 50,000|
After that, Section 80EEA of the Income Tax Act provides an additional fee of up to Rs. 1.5 lakh for interest payable on home loans taken for the purchase of a first home.
Similarly, the Contents of Section 80EEA:
• A section has been included in the Union Budget 2019-20 to promote the affordable housing sector.
• This will encourage first-time buyers to buy their first home.
The taxpayer should not be able to use the u/80EE section.
• Exemption is available for loans sanctioned from April 1, 2019, to March 31, 2022.
• Assets worth Rs. 45 Lakh.
In other words, Tax deductions should only be claimed for the purchase of your first home.
Download Excel All in One Automated Income Tax Preparation Software for Non-Government (Private) Employees for Financial Year 2023-24 and Assessment Year 2024-25 U/s 115BAC
Therefore, the Features of this Excel utility:-
1) However, This Excel utility perfectly prepares your income tax according to your U/s 115BAC option.
2) In other words, This Excel utility has a completely revamped Income Tax section as per Budget 2023
3) Therefore, Computerized Income Tax Form 12BA
4) For instance, Automatic computation of Income Tax Exemption rented house U/s 10(13A).
5) In addition, Individual salary structure according to government and private group salary model
6) After that, Individual Pay Sheet
7) Similarly, Individual tax datasheet
8) For instance, Automatic Income Tax Form 16 Part A&B revised for the financial year 2023-24
9) For instance, Automatic Income Tax Form 16 Part B revised for the financial year 2023-24